- To comfort anyone who’s going through a similar issue with a beloved pet, and maybe help you make a difficult decision without exhausting your resources.
- To warn pet owners about the tactics of vets who stay in business by taking advantage of pet owners who are in a vulnerable position (guilt tactics).
- Because I need to tell someone (still grieving).
- To pay homage to one of the most well behaved and loving cats I’ve ever known.
- Angelo (left) with his buddy.
Did you enjoy reading When a Cat Can’t Pee: My Experience with Urinary Blockage in a Beloved Cat? Well we enjoyed having you and would like to be friends!
This post contains affiliate links.