I have been eating healthier for some time now. Yet, I wanted to add a protein drink/smoothie that I could consume in the morning that would give me energy to start my day. My old blender was subpar and couldn’t really process food down to a smooth consistency. I found the perfect replacement blender to accommodate all of my needs: the Magic Bullet NutriBullet High Speed Blender/ Mixer System. Now, I would not use any other blender, nor will I purchase an expensive smoothie from a juice bar again.
– it’s very easy to use
– does not take up a lot of counter space
– dual uses chops nuts and grains & makes smoothies.
– pulverizes contents to enjoy a true smooth smoothie
– even capable of turning the seed or nut of your choice into a fine powder
– many accessories ex. lids, 2 different size containers
– not wasteful, utilizes the whole fruit and vegetable
– affordable (and worth the cost over time)
– available in 4 colors to help match your decor
Since this blender has many uses I’ve saved a lot of money. I buy my fruit and veggies in bulk and freeze them for smoothies, which equates to no food spoilage. Everyday I enjoy the versatility that the blender offers. It has also helped me control my weight because instead of a standard breakfast, I have a fruit-filled smoothie instead. I recommend the Magic Bullet NutriBullet to everyone who wants to enjoy a healthy & nutritious meal replacement.
Posted by Lorraine
Did you enjoy reading Review: Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12 Piece High Speed Blender/ Mixer System? Well we enjoyed having you and would like to be friends!
Follow LovingOurHome’s Pins
This post contains affiliate links.